Monday, July 14, 2008

What a week for the internet to be non-functional

Hi There, Stranger. It's me again. Your long lost blogger friend. Seems that Insight wanted to take it's own sweet time in updating our internet issues last week. Which lead to a two hour phone call with them this morning discussing whether A) They wanted to get us up and running again and B) If I should NOT have to pay for service last week. I'll let you imagine how those conversations went...

So no service last week meant no blogging for me. And I had good stuff, too!!! So, for now, I will give you updated and short highlights:

Fourth of July:




Davis had a really good time walking in the parade (courtesy of Dad pulling) and everyone thought we were robbed that there wasn't a "best in the parade" award (which the "Happy Birthday America" sign was sure to win). The Fire Truck was a big thumbs up from Davis as was the possibility of waving the US flag like a madman.

Monday was the big day for Chris and the new addition of his BRACES!! I don't have pictures quite yet, but I'll get those up in the next day or so. He has had to deal with the normal pain, etc, but he's doing pretty well! I'm so proud of him for agreeing to do something for his future health (he has TMJ which will only get worse over time if we don't fix the teeth problems that he's had forever.) Way to go, hon!

Davis had a rough week last week. I ended up taking him to the doctor's on Friday where they Diagnosed a Viral Infection so he's been a bit out of sorts. Poor kiddo. You can just tell he still doesn't feel quite right. Here's hoping he's better by Friday!!

No comments: