Friday, July 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Davis!



Two years sure can pass in the blink of an eye! Happy 2nd Birthday Big Guy! We sure love you!

7 comments:

Kim said...

Happy Birthday, Davis. I hope this birthday is as wonderful as you are!

the designated knitter said...

Happy Birthday Big Guy! I hope Curious George brings you a present! -- Aunt Laura

Unknown said...

Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday dear DAVIS!!
Happy birthday to you!
I love you Davis!
Aunt Mimi

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Davis...Papa Scott

Unknown said...

Gald you had a good birthday. Hope you enjoyed all your train things and the "Cookies". Hope you shared some of them with Mom and Dad. We love you very much. Mamaw & Papaw Duckworth.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to the best little two-year-old in the world! We love you very much and are thankful that God has sent you to our family!! You make our hearts smile every day!!! Pop-Pop and GiGi

Chris said...

Happy Birthday little guy. I love you very much and am so proud of you. Your Mom and I can't wait to watch you continue to grow up in God's loving hands. Your Daddy.