Tuesday, April 1, 2008

How could I forget to Blog about Chris' Birthday?


Bad, bad mommy!!! I forgot because, one, we had a fabulously busy weekend! Chris' mom and step dad came in town and went to the Southeast Easter Pageant with us. We also helped them load up a Stove to take back to Tennessee with them (I know, we are SUCH exciting people!!)

Two, I gave Chris his ultra romantic birtday gift like two weeks ago... so it all kind of seemed like a blur this weekend. What's that? You wanna know what the gift was?? Brace yourselves... a SHREDDER!! (Hands off, boys, I'm taken!!) I know, it's what every 36 year old would want for his birthday. (Darn us for being so darn thrifty.)

So if you need anything shredded sometime soon, come on by and Chris would be happy to give you a hand.

1 comment:

Kelly Craig said...

you will laugh but I got one for James two years ago and I now call it his second wife. Sometimes I think he loves it more than me. Can you say addicted to electronics?