Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy new year!

Okay, so my resolution is to not spend so much of my free time on the computer. Not that I have all that much free time, but I'm NOT going to try and stress myself out this year trying to do it all. A full time job and two kids is enough stress. So... I will post pictures when I get the chance. But I'm much better at posting on facebook so I can keep up with everyone! But I will try and post here, too, every now and then.

And for today: Another round of look alike pictures:

Emmy (3 months old) December 2009:



Davis (4 months old) November 2006:



All is well here. We're hunkering down for some snow tomorrow and it's darn cold out, but otherwise, all is well. Davis is recovering from and ear infectin this past weekend and Emmy is her usual babbling, happy self. Her 4 month appt is Monday and I will do my best to post stats when I get the chance! Hugs!

No comments: