Wednesday, August 26, 2009

It's August 26th.

All is fairly well here. The plumber is cutting up our ceiling. :-( So if you come to visit Emmy, bring a patch kit and some dry wall with you, okay? (the joys of real home ownership.)



We have an appointment for an Ultrasound and 37 week check (even though I'm 37 and a half weeks today) this afternoon. This is the visit with Davis where she said "go to the hospital" so there's always the possibility of heading in tonight. I think we are mostly ready. I got the last couple things I 'needed' at the Consignment sale Monday night. (Car seat stroller, another Diaper Champ, Couple other small things) So we shall see what the day brings.

Here's some pics of the boys this morning:



I have been in "I have to capture a picture of Davis before his world gets turned upside down" mode all week. I just have to share this last one... I found him in the laundry basket yesterday. I told him I needed him to help me "move the laundry downstairs", he just said "I do it, then you carry me". Ha! Good luck Mr. 33 pounds. But he was awfully cute and still reminds me how little he is for being such a big boy. :-)

No comments: