Thursday, August 27, 2009

Last Ultrasound pictures of Emerson

Here are the pictures from yesterday:


She's looking good according to the doctor. Still lots of good fluid around her. I've lost a pound this past week (shocking, I know) and the estimate on Emmy's weight right this minute is 6lb.10oz. We will see what she really comes out like!! As far as the pictures and such, she's looking good. It appears she just has some hair on the top of her head, but not much anywhere else. (which is amusing knowing what Davis had!) She was all sorts of balled up but was VERY active (which I could have told them without the ultrasound) and she kept moving her hand from her face down to grabbing her foot and pulling it up to her mouth. Too funny. The cord does NOT appear to be wrapped like Little Man's was, so I am sleeping a "little bit" easier now. But I'm not gonna be truly relieved until she is here with all the correct numbers of fingers and toes and hopefully nothing wrong.

As far as progress, the doctor said she could be here today, or she could be here in two weeks. So really, it's up to Emmy when she wants her birthday to be. :-)

No comments: