Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Adventures in the snow

Have you ever just awakened on the wrong side of the crib?? I know someone who has...

Chris has been working weird (and stupid) shifts out at World Port for UPS because of the snow, so we are all a little screwy w/our schedules right now. And Davis is mixing up his nap time, so that's not helping either.

We had MORE SNOW this morning, so I thought I would take the little man out to play. I thought that might improve the mood...

Mommy of the year award goes to: Mary Beth Schindler!!!!

I forgot about the layer of ICE under the newest layer of snow. Oops. I let Davis take one step out and in his big old boots, SMACK!, down he went head first.

So, goose egg popped up and back inside we went. Nice. Real nice.

I like these boots!


I'll conduct the sunrise!!


Can you see my gooseegg??

No comments: