So, I'm sorry. For those of you who need a daily dose of the Schindler's, I recommend Facebooking it. It's just a lot easier for me to load up pictures there.
Been OVERLY BLESSED by the folks who keep bringing by food and gifts. SOOOOO appreciated. It's been amazing to me how complete strangers (literally, strangers) have been stepping up and caring for us. That and my really close friends who have been overly generous! You have NO IDEA how much it makes me smile to open the mailbox and get a letter or note in the mail. Thanks, guys!
As for here, we're doing good. I'm of course attached to the pump at every turn, but otherwise, no complaints. Emmy is a really good kid and Davis keeps on plugging away as his usual happy self. Which makes me really happy. Don't get me wrong though, we are PRAYING for the night when Emmy can sleep through... Davis did that at 8 weeks so here's hoping she's not too far behind him.
PICTURES!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment